LESSONS ARE CONVENIENTLY HELD AT YOUR SCHOOL!
REGISTER NOW! CLASSES START SOON!
- A positive fun approach to the first steps of learning to play the piano.
- All materials, including the student method book, are provided.
- Weekly lessons on keyboard. Maximum eight to ten students per teacher depending on class.
- Kindergarten through 3rd grade.
The lessons will be charged in three automatic installments.
When you register: $249, Dec. 15th: $249, Mar. 15th: $249
RECEIVE A 5% BONUS DISCOUNT FOR LESSONS
You may choose to pay for the whole year in advance and receive a 5% discount on the yearly lesson price.
- There is a one-time music and material fee of $35.
- Please have a keyboard or piano for at-home practice.
- There will be a $25 fee automatically charged for late payments.
- If you choose to pay for the year in advance there are NO REFUNDS for the first half of the year if your child drops. After that, refunds will be prorated.
- We guarantee 28 sessions for the school year.
If you choose to pay in installments, you will be billed as outlined above. The first session is not refundable once your child begins classes. The second installment is not refundable after December 1st. The third installment is not refundable after March 1st.
For the 2nd and 3rd installments, you may cancel by calling the office no later than two weeks before the next billing installment date. After that date, there are no refunds for that session.
PIANO LESSON SCHEDULE
ALL CLASSES BEGIN THE WEEK OF 9/19/22
Piano Group 1 (1st year)
Wednesdays – After school from 2:50-3:25 pm
Piano Group 2 – (This class will be added if group 1 or 2 reaches its capacity.)
Wednesdays – 3:25-4:00pm (Child care will not be provided until class begins. Parents can either wait with students or make arrangements with Beaubien’s after-school program.)
SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.