LESSONS ARE CONVENIENTLY HELD AT ST. PETER
REGISTER NOW! CLASSES START SOON!
Band For Today is committed to a safe learning environment.
- A positive fun approach to the first steps of learning to play the piano.
- All materials, including the student method book are provided.
- 30 minute lessons on keyboard. Eight students per teacher.
- Kindergarten through 3rd grade.
The lessons will be charged in three automatic installments.
When you register: $219, Dec. 15th: $219, Mar. 15th: $219
RECEIVE A 5% BONUS DISCOUNT FOR LESSONS
You may choose to pay for the whole year in advance and receive a
5% discount on the yearly lesson price.
- Other start-up costs are a music book and materials $35.
- Please have a keyboard or piano for at-home practice.
- There will be a $25 fee automatically charged for all late payments.
- If you choose to pay for the year in advance there are NO REFUNDS for the first half of the year if your child drops. After that, refunds will be prorated.
- We guarantee 28 lessons for the school year.
If you choose to pay in installments, you will be billed as outlined above. The first session is not refundable once your child begins classes. The second installment is not refundable after December 1st.
For the 2nd and 3rd installment you may cancel by calling the office no later than two weeks before the next billing installment date. After that date there are no refunds for that session.
PIANO LESSON SCHEDULE – ALL CLASSES BEGIN THE WEEK OF 9/20/21
Piano Group 1 Beginners (1st year)
Thursdays – After school from 3:00-3:30 pm
Piano Group 2 (2nd, 3rd, 4th year)
Thursdays – After school from 3:35 – 4:05 pm
Schedules are subject to change due to enrollment and unforeseen circumstances.
Please save this lesson schedule, print and put on your calendar.